AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
• Bore : ø25~ø63 mm • Pmax : 10 Kg/cm²
• The product is ideal for mass production on a special purpose machine and jig on machining center. It will greatly upgrade production efficiency.
• When the air cylinder actuate, and the piston moves downward, the clamping arm will swing to a rated angle! Then it lowers until the workpiece is clamped securely.
• To avoid too fast motion a flow control valve is suggested to connect to the air inlet ports (A, B) on the swing clamp cylinder. Do not clamp workpiece while the clamp is swinging to avoid damaging on the cylinder barrel and internal parts.
• When increasing length of clamping arm is required, be sure do not exceed 1.5 times of the ariginal length.
• The cylinder body is manufactured from aluminum allog. Surface is hard membrane treated for maximum smoothness on inside surface and long service life.
Air Swing Clamp Cylinder Product type
Line type / Double side clamping arm
MF:Manifold with flow control
MS:With magnetic induction
|Bore of cylindermm||ø25||ø32||ø40||ø50||ø63|
|Piston rod diametermm||ø14||ø16||ø16||ø20||ø20|
|Clamping stroke (std/extension)mm||13||15 / 30||15 / 30||17 / 34||17 / 34|
|Pressure area(pull/push)mm||3.37 / 4.91||6.03 / 8.04||10.56 / 12.57||16.47 / 19.63||28.03 / 31.17|
|Theoretical clamping force6 Kg/cm²||20||36||63||99||168|
|Max operation pressure||10 Kg/cm²|
|Operation pressure range||1-7Kg/cm²|
|Rotating direction||R:Turn right/ L:Turn left/ N: 0˚ No swing|
|Rotating angle||Standard angle 90˚, Optional angle 45˚, 60˚|
|Acting type||Double acting|