AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
Air drive booster - Air Pump Single Circuit
• The booster pump is driven by air to output hydraulic pressure for apower source for hydraulic cylinder. Its flow rate is bigger than that ofa conventional booter. Continuous pressure boosting and nolimitation of booster stroke for the acting cylinder.
• Pressure adjustment is made by an air pressure regulation valve.Once pressure reaches the desired value, drive stops immediately. Incase pressure drops, the pump will compensate pressureautomatically. The series is especially ideal for long time hydraulicclamping application. Also features energy saving, no oil temperaturegrowth, economical and convenient.
• A Type: Equipped with ISO approved manifold and solenoid valve.Applicable for single-acting or double-acting hydraulic cylinder.
• B Type: Equipped with pipe block with P.T ports, permitting forconnecting to a manual contort valve for operation control.
• Reduced oil tank volume for space saving and convenient installation.
|Max operation pressure||6 Kg/cm²|
|Boost pressure rate||06||10||13||18||25||44|
|Air pressure supply6 Kg/cm²||15.1||10.8||8.9||5.9||4.9||3.2|
|Hydraulic fluid expelledL/min|
|Oil tank capacity||5 L|
|2||Boost pressure rate||06 , 10 , 13 , 18 , 25 , 44|
|3||Control type||A||Manifold, magnet valve|
|B||Distributing tube seat P.T. port|
|4||Direction change valve type||Single Head : 2B2-02，Double Head : 2D2-02，3C2-02|
|6||The pressure reducing valve model||MBRV-02P|
• Use ISO-VG68 hydraulic oil. Be sure to fill proper amount of hydraulic oil into the oil tank before operation. • Periodically inspect hydraulic oil quality to prevent affection on normal operation and parts life. • In case air system can’t work, remove the air valve but do not break down. Use an air gan to clean the internal direction change ports. • There is a thin type bronze silencer on the aluminum body of air cylinder. If it is blocked by suction of powder dust, it may impede the motion of the piston of air cylinder. When such problem occurs, remove it for cleaning or replacing. • If air system works continuously, but hydraulic pressure can’t boost, it means oil seal is damaged causing internal leakage.